Saturday, June 25, 2011

OMG! FWD: FWD:

I feel compelled to address the thousand of foward senders with some of my thoughts on the subject. It is a personal belief that religious fowards are degrading to that particular religions idols and it's participants. When I recieve a message telling me that if I don't text to ten other people within the next two minutes I don't love Jesus, I feel extremely miffed. God is much more then a chain of useless text messages. Whoever starts these fowards, I would like to know, what is your point? If  any of you ever read this, please comment. I would honestly like to know. Maybe it is something that I'm missing. I would just like to put the option out there that when you get these types of messages in your inbox, you don't have to resspond or send them on. God and Jesus will still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment